Consultant (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich and Geneva in the Finance Competency
We are looking for a Consultant (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich and Geneva in the Finance Competency
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs and financial management. Performance Improvement within FSO Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Consultant to further strengthen our practice in our Finance Competency within the FSO Advisory Performance Improvement team in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Support in delivering transformation projects at Finance organizations of banks or insurers, and focus on developing target operating models and tailored solutions for automation of clients' Finance processes; also provide measurable and sustainable improvements in the performance of their business
- Gain further professional project experience and contribute to an environment based on multi-disciplinary and international teams, by using consistent and proven global methodologies and tools
- Extend your technical and other skills with help of our vast knowledge base as well as through internal and external trainings
More opportunities for your development
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance or equivalent, preferably with international study / internship experience
- 1 - 2 year working experience either at an international Big 4 / consulting organization or in a global bank or insurance company within their Finance organization
- Implementation experience with Robotics Automation software (as Blue Prism, UiPath) is a significant plus
- English and German as prerequisite, French is a plus
- Capable and confident at engaging with colleagues and stakeholders and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within multi-national team
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Raphael Keusch is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000WO. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).