Our field of responsibility
Join us and take over the exciting role as Enterprise & Solution Architect in a rapidly growing Zurich based Fintec. This job requires a broad interest and understanding of various IT topics, the ability to coordinate among teams and setting a technology vision for our company. You will be ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs and create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services. You will also be creating a documentation of our architecture and establish architecture as a central role, involving domain experts and introduce a continual process. It is required to stay on top of technology trends and developments and as such act as a mentor to team members and overall leadership team. This role is reporting directly to the CIO and you will be embedded into the IT Leadership team.
Enterprise & Solution Architect
Your future colleagues
At FIDES you will support the organization in taking the right technological decision to support our growth and overall security and stability. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role, you should possess following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / related field (master’s degree preferred) or extensive technology experience
- At least 8 years working experience in a technology role
- Prior experience as a senior engineering leader overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and leading SaaS technology platforms either as solution or enterprise architect
- Applied know how in creating and maintaining a centralized architecture documentation
- Solid understanding of broad technology trends and the ability to align innovation with business goals.
- Strong in strategic planning, goal setting, processes development, and keeping track of initiatives
- Experience leading complex, major changes and initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management on an organizational and interpersonal level; experience with integrating teams across multiple business units and working with a geographically dispersed workforce
- Experience with cloud-based solution and cloud migration strategies
- Experience in Financial Messaging environment strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication with experts and management alike, mandatory in English. German is a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives