The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support EMEA President utilizing the highest level of confidentiality and business professionalism.
- Develop positive working relationships and communicate effectively with team members, colleagues, senior level executives and other assistants.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- Manage confidential communications and files.
- Manage calendars, internal and external business meetings, conference calls etc.
- Draft and edit correspondence, spreadsheets, graphs, statistics, reports and presentation material.
- Follow-up on internal and external department requests.
- Coordinate business and personal travel.
- Process expense reports and reconcile corporate card statements.
- Work closely and effectively with the leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Anticipate future needs and deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of executive administrative support
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Works independently, deadline-focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with: executives, colleagues, departments and clients
- Native/bilingual English required, other European languages (French, German) are an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and/or confidential information
- Ability to react with appropriate level of urgency to situations and events that require quick response
- University degree is preferred.