Project Manager (f/m/d)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Leading product development projects - from product conceptualization to product launches (accessories for portable electrical powertools)
- Responsible for achieving project KPIs such as project timeline - product quality and economical targets, considering costs and team capacity
- Manage international project teams with team members situated in different locations and drive team development and team building
- Present project status to the management
- Ensure proper documentation of the project
- Apply project management knowledge incl. integration of lessons learned from other projects
- University in mechanical engineering or comparable
- At least 3 years experience in project management, preferable as project manager of product development projects
- Good communication & moderation skills
- Leadership skills (e.g. motivation, create a feedback culture, team development)
- High Initiative, enthusiasm and ownership
- Analytical thinking and high task orientation
- Fluent in English and good German skills
- Ready to travel at least 20% (Germany, Italy)
Sie haben Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Ivan Silveira (Human Resources)
+41 32 686 39 46