Migros Online formerly known as LeShop.ch is the most exciting initiative in online retail commerce in Switzerland at the moment and we will re-define the marketplace. Our vision is to offer a frictionless online and offline shopping experience and to grow the Migros Online brand further.
As an independent unit within the Migros Group, we combine the best of both: a growing and highly motivated team in start-up mode with the full backing of the largest retailer in Switzerland.
We are currently looking for a
Work location: Ecublens (Lausanne) or Zurich
Starting date: asap
Work percentage: 80-100%
About your new role
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our IT services
- Maintain infrastructures and application platforms for production, acceptance and integration environments
- Participate in projects in all areas of infrastructure
- Dealing with incidents (n1 to n3)
- Availability for on-call and weekend interventions
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a System & Datacenter Engineer
- Proven competence in Cisco UCS and Nutanix server management
- Proven expertise in SAN, fiber channel, metro cluster and knowledge of IBM, EMC, Pure Storage environments.
- Proven competence in the management and maintenance of a VMware stretched cluster environment
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Datadomain solution required
- Experience in installation, administration and maintenance of Linux & Windows systems
- Experience in IaC (Python, Ansible, Terraform, Powershell, GIT) an asset
- Adept of agile principles (DevOps, Scrum, Code Reviews)
- Fluent in French, good level of spoken and written in English (B2), German is an asset
- Swiss nationality or valid work permit and car license
What we offer
- The opportunity to mark the future of Switzerland's most famous brand
- A work environment that encourages innovative ideas and knowledge sharing
- A corporate culture based on performance, collaboration and solidarity.
Does this challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. In order to be able to process your application efficiently, we kindly ask you to apply online only, using the following link.
Talent Acquisition Specialist