For one of our clients, a big pharma company, we are looking for aTest Analyst / Test Engineer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Experimental design and execution of the experiments in the lab. Creation of Test Cases based on Product and Technical Requirements. Execution of Test Cases, analysis of the results and creation of the respective documentation. Issue tracking and verification of bug fixes.
* Generate required documentation/procedures/technical reports in support of daily activities. Prepare and deliver presentations of project results to own or other groups.
* Plan and execution of the work packages within the area of responsibility including reporting and escalation of issues to management.
* Subject matter expert for assigned area of responsibility. Provide guidance and support to others. Flexibility to transfer knowledge to different tasks/subprojects within SD.
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems. Document and maintain software functionality.
* Coordinate efforts with other functional areas within RnD to accomplish tasks.
* 3y+ of experience in Test Engineering / Test Analysis for integrated systems consisting of HW and SW (*****)
* Familiarity with software and engineering applications and tools such as programming (e.g., VBA), statistical simulation, and analysis (e.g., JMP) (*****)
* Degree in a relevant engineering, informatics or life sciences discipline (e.g. SW- and Process-Engineering, Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation) or correspondingjobexperience (*****)
* Business fluency in German & English language (**)
* Experienced with various operating systems (Linux, Windows), databases and communication protocols between instruments and laboratory information systems (LIS) networks (**)
* Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills
* Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style.
* Experience and willingness to work in a highly regulated industry and labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2.
* Be a dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person with a "systems thinking" mindset.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG