SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Product Owner - Backend Connectivity
In the context of the BME acquisition of SIX, the exchange trading ecosystem used in Switzerland will be made available for the Spanish market.
The technical solution currently used in the Spanish market has numerous connections and dependencies to the backend systems (especially post trading), the functionality of which must be ensured / taken into account in the context of the replacement.
Even after the initial deployment of the system, continuous maintenance and, if necessary, adaptation of these connections as well as monitoring of the dependencies is required.
The associated tasks lie at the interface between the business and IT, i.e. it requires well-founded skills that affect both interface areas.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to build and run the back-end processes and technologies of the exchange trading ecosystem (focus on Post Trading).
- Work closely together with the Architect to ensure proper operations and further development and optimization of the platform blueprint
- Setup and run processes and create bridge to existing SIX / BME IT services
- Ensure that infrastructure deployment is fully automated and integrated in overall build pipeline
- Enable international expansion and be ready to scale the organization
What You Bring
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity and University degree or equivalent (work experience)
- Relevant experience in similar role, experience in working with financial market infrastructures is a plus
- Relevant experience in deploying and running mission critical infrastructure
- Experience in the areas of ITIL, IT Outsourcing and IT Architecture is a plus
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology incl. knowledge of agile methods
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger +41 58 399 20 89.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.