Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by c. 18,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include in-store and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros. worldline.com Download our 2021 Integrated Report.
As a Business Solution Architect in the acquiring and online global products architecture team you are responsible for ensuring the introduction of future capabilities in a timely and high-quality manner, whilst keep the complexity low. You will be required to refine and adapt the Target Application Landscape for several on-going platform consolidations and M&A integrations whilst ensuring that the existing business keeps on running smoothly.
During pre-sales phases, you will define solutions that are of a high quality, and cost efficient. Your options analyses will form the basis for decisions; balancing between time to market, costs efficiency and adherence to the architectural vision.
Your main duties
- Define architectural concepts and solutions for new customer requests, M&A consolidation and product developments initiatives
- Contribute and refine target application landscape / roadmap
- Provide clear, comprehensive and complete bases for decisions
- Support sales during pre-sales phases
- Close collaboration and consulting of different stakeholder e. g. management, product management, requirements engineering
Your experiences and skills
- Degree (FH / University), preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience as preferably as Business/Application Architect, Business Analyst or Business Requirements Engineer
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and proactive personality with can-do mentality
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English and good understanding of the German language
Worldline, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich. For any questions please contact Jutta Hoch-Weinert via phone +41 79 850 73 61.