Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the s and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure transaction processing, a broad portfolio of terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
As Junior Product & Project Controller, you play a vital role in advancing the fast-growing payment business of Worldline. Located in the Merchant Services business line and the Commercial Acquiring business division, this transversal role comes with a global responsibility for all projects from Commercial Acquiring. The overall goal is to professionally manage Acquiring projects, for example through improving and harmonizing the budget process and providing clear guidelines on the process throughout the whole Worldline organization. The role does include the direct interaction with key stakeholders and the preparation and communication, internally as well as externally, of Acquiring KPIs. As part of the international Product Portfolio & Innovations Team, you would share your tasks with a Product Manager but work rather independently and assume full ownership for your scope and assigned tasks from the get-go. With the majority of the team is Zurich-based, the office location would be Zurich, while a significant home-office portion is possible.
- Product & project controlling focused on Commercial Acquiring global business division perimeter (e.g. maintaining the global Commercial Acquiring product roadmap, collecting and managing product and project KPIs and acting as SPoC for all budget related discussions, incl. driving the budget process with multiple stakeholders across the organization)
- Product and project management process & tools harmonization (e.g. continuously improving and streamlining the product and project management processes and tools across Commercial Acquiring perimeter and beyond)
- Internal and external KPI reporting to support decision making and the continuous growth and recognition of Worldline, respectively
- Continuous collaboration with project-relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Operations, Project Management Office and Finance)
- Relevant higher education in business, IT, engineering, or combinations thereof
- Experience in payments industry is a plus but a lack thereof could be compensated with a proven passion for the payments industry, interest in project and product management or experience in related industries (e.g. telco)
- First relevant working experience in process or project management is a plus, too
- Strong interest in reviewing and challenging status quo of processes and proven passion for and persistence in change management
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Analytical mindset with a well-structured way of working and superb knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to translate those skills into meaningful outputs, in particular via PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, great team player within an international environment, and fun to work with
For any questions, please feel free to contact Denis Götze; Tel. +49 (0) 151-44-161-295.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.