Institut Montana Zugerberg is a fully accredited (CIS, IBO, Cambridge CIE, Canton of Zug) Swiss and international boarding school with different academic programmes: the Bilingual Elementary School (Grades 1-6), the Bilingual Secondary School (Grades 7-9), the Swiss Gymnasium (Grades 7-12, Swiss Matura, incl. bilingual track) and the International School (Grade 5 CEFY & Grades 6-12, CLSP, IGCSE, IBDP/HSD). Today, the school serves approximately 360 students from more than 40 different nations. Half of our students are boarders living on campus.
To strengthen our administration team, we are looking for a service-oriented, open minded and dedicated person with immediate effect or by appointment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Service-oriented appearance in the service centre of the school, both when welcoming customers and when dealing with student, parent and staff requests.
- Co-responsible for school-wide data management: SchulNetz (administration software) and Office 365
- Administrative support in academic matters and the Executive Office
- Communication with all stakeholders (oral/written)
- Support with school-wide and section-specific projects and events
- Wide-ranging administrative and organisational tasks in the front and back office (co-curricular programmes and summer sessions)
- Basic training as an office assistant or several years of professional experience in the front and back office.
- A proactive, service-oriented, friendly, and reliable personality
- English as a mother tongue and a German diploma (at least C1) or
- German as a mother tongue and an English diploma (at least C1)
- Knowledge of SchulNetz (administration software)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (M365)
- An independent workingstyle, sense of responsibility, organizational skills, accuracy, and diligence
- Valid work permit for Switzerland (EU-/EFTA-citizens preferred)
- A versatile job in a Swiss-international environment with a long-standing history and tradition
- A small, dynamic, and international team
- A workplace at an altitude of 995 meters, in the splendid nature of the Zugerberg
We look forward to receiving your application with photo as soon as possible! Please send it to the following address:
Institut Montana Zugerberg AG