At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Location: Orbe, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Suisse S.A.
Act. Rate: Part-Time, 60% in job sharing
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Start date: As soon as possible
This is a job sharing opportunity. Job sharing means two employees share a full-time position with interdependent tasks and joint responsibility. At Nestlé we encourage more flexible working models to leverage the potential of all employees in all periods of their life, creating a more inclusive and diverse workplace.
Curious? Learn more about our job sharing culture on Linkedin Nestlé Job Sharing
What we offer at Nestlé
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Flexible working hours
Dynamic working environment
Attractive additional benefits
At Nestlé Suisse S.A. we believe that the future of work is all about Human Relations, and that's why we place our employees at the heart of everything we do.
We offer an environment where we embrace winning the hearts and minds of people, demonstrate resilience, and equip our employees to drive their personal health and well-being.
But that's not all - we also offer the opportunity to dare, to provide inspiration, innovate, and instil a willingness to be ambitious, take risks, and embrace change.
Don't miss the opportunity to join us and be part of an agile, dynamic, and caring workplace where you can make a difference.
As a "Maintenance Manager Fill & Pack" in job sharing, you will co-lead the implementation and execution of the Fill & Pack for Nescafé and Special.T asset maintenance program aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimize maintenance cost and asset intensity. In this position and jointly with your peer, you will lead a team of 9 people and ensure their long-term development.
You will also have the opportunity to propose and manage improvement projects and support the establishment of the Fill & Pack maintenance budget management.
A Day in the Life of a Maintenance Manager Fill & Pack
- Lead maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality
- Support and participates in the implementation maintenance methodologies (PM pillar, foundations), member of PM pillar
- Master and coach breakdown analysis
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of AMM system (F&P and Special T)
- Provide input for annual maintenance budget and assist with the reporting and tracking of the maintenance budget
- Analyse over/under spending in the area of responsibility and proposes corrective actions
- Support and participate in the competence building plan for the maintenance team
- Build up maintenance methodologies competencies within Engineering, on F&P Nescafé and Special T maintenance areas
- Assist with the technical training program for F&P maintenance staff
- Recruit technicians for the area of responsibility
- Support the implementation of AM pillar methodologies
- Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues
- Support and participates in implementation of applicable standards
- Ensure adherence to applicable standards in the area of responsibility
- Ensure adherence to safety standards such as 0-access, the 4 modes or operation, and in particular mode 3 - LOTO
What will make you successful
- Engineering Degree (e.g. mechanical, electrical, automation) with substantial practical experience in engineering
- At least 3-5 years' experience in engineering management (maintenance, industrial, services, E&A), preferably in F&P or capsules production related environment
- Experience working in multifunctional team (i.e. capital projects, DMAIC) preferred
- Good knowledge of NCE, Asset maintenance and AMM system (SAP PM module)
- Committed to ensure an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations, in relation to product quality, people or environment safety
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team
- Fluent in French and in English