Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring.
For our international headquarter in Neuchatel we are looking for a Commission Accountant and Analyst to join the finance team. In this position you will be requested to help define an effective commission plan and to calculate and report on sales commissions for Masimo international sales staff.
This is a high profile role within a dynamic company for someone with excellent analytical and system skills. The position holder will acquire a thorough knowledge of the company’s systems, products and sales organization.
Specific responsibilities would include:
- Prepare the quarterly commission calculations and ensure accurate and timely payment of commissions for all international sales staff.
- Plan and coordinate with Sales, HR and other finance staff the various reports and other inputs needed to prepare the quarterly commission calculations.
- Process any changes to sales employees or to the commission plan in Xactly (commission system).
- Implement improvements in the commission process and provide a high level of automation in the commission system.
- Assist sales management in defining the annual sales commission plan to ensure that the plan incentivizes sales employees toward Company’s goals.
- Prepare analysis of current year sales quotas (targets) against prior year achievements.
- Help develop the commission plan by preparing estimates of commission cost for different commission plan scenarios;
- Prepare monthly commission accruals for accounting in accordance with latest US GAAP standards.
- Share quarterly commission statements to all commissioned sales employees on Xactly. Investigate and respond to employees queries on the statements and any discrepancies noted.
- Report to senior management on achievement against quotas (targets) for sales regions and segments of the company’s business.
- Participate or lead other finance projects as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and a very detailed-oriented mindset
- Evidence of advanced Excel skills.
- Accounting degree (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a US company and multinational environment is preferred.
- Fluent English is required and fluency in any other languages is a plus
- At ease with the usual software tools (MS Office, accounting packages …)