Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be part of a CRM Program to implement a MS Dynamics 365 CE based CRM solution for Retail banking division of a leading bank in South East Asia. You will be the “Scrum Master / Project Manager” in an Agile team responsible to deliver the Sales & Prospect Management and Case Management functionalities for Retail banking division.
- As an “ATDD Champion”, ensure that the entire team understands the methodology and their roles and responsibilities in delivering the release.
- Define the overall master release plan in MS Project for the agreed scope by working closely with multiple teams of the bank, vendor and Capco.
- Own the Master Release plan - Identify all the activities within the master release plan and closely track the execution and upcoming activities with all the involved teams.
- As the “Scrum Master”, drive the daily stand-up meetings, understand any impediments, issues and resolve them.
- Forecast any upcoming risks and provide solutions to mitigate them to keep the release on track.
- Maintain the Azure Board for the release with all the activities, risks, issues, decisions, and assumptions.
- Drive the regular (weekly / daily) status updates to all the stakeholders in the CRM program on the release.
- Drive the Retrospective meetings for the delivery team and ensure that the learnings are implemented as part of continuous improvements.
- More than 10 years of project management experience in banking and financial services with a focus on package implementations for Tier 1 banks using Waterfall, Agile and Behaviour Driven Development methodologies.
- A problem-solver who can come up with out-of-the-box and creative solutions to mitigate risks and issues and avoid delays and re-planning.
- Successful track record of leading teams spread across multiple geographies to deliver large-scale package implementations including development and test automation.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate the status of the project to a variety of stakeholders from the bank (up to C-level executives).
- Prior experience in CRM implementations for banking industry (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) is an advantage.
- Any experience in defining or implementing the Sales & Opportunity Management and Case Management processes in banks is an advantage.
- Experience as an Agile Coach and excellent interpersonal skills to guide and mentor the delivery teams of Capco, vendor and the bank on new methodologies like BDD to deliver faster and frequently.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Strong knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycles (Waterfall, Agile, ATDD) and relevant certifications as a Scrum Master and / or PMI certifications.
- Deep expertise in MS Project to define and maintain the project schedule involving multiple sub-projects and various activities spread across multiple teams.
- A hand-on Project Manager / Scrum Master who can lead development teams spread across multiple geographies, track, and monitor activities daily and deliver the solution as “one team”.
- Solid experience in driving the Change Management process and manage scope changes during the implementation phase.
- Guide the bank stakeholders as well as the vendor delivery teams on project management best practices and act as a coach to the team in implementing new methodologies like BDD or Iterative approach to delivery.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point, Visio, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and Microsoft Azure Boards to drive the activities and report the status.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture