PHI Process Expert MPS & Scheduling 100%
Hero Group has decided to implement a Harmonized set of Core Processes globally by the end of 2026 (named Project PHI). Within the project a core team has been created to build and implement Process, Data and Systems Template. This team is supported by external consultants. The project is based in Lenzburg, Switzerland but the job location is in Germany (Bad Schwartau) or Spain (Murcia). Candidates applying from locations outside Switzerland can work remotely with some travel to Switzerland and other Hero sites during the roll out phases (+/-30-50%). The project team will support the implementation until project end, however shorter time appointments in the roles vacant can be considered based on the project phasing.
- 3-5 years of experience as a member in complex process and system implementations in an international environment.
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain, master data and financial processes.
- Proven (operational) expertise for the designated process areas in relevant industries: MPS, Scheduling, Material Planning and Manufacturing in FMCG.
- Experience in designing process concepts.
- Deep expertise in process definition, documentation, testing and training.
- Very knowledgeable within the relevant systems (SAP PP/DS) with regards to standard processes and system configuration.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Good understanding of IT and Technology landscaping, design, build and integration of systems.
- Communicates well with senior business leaders and stakeholders and is able to switch and translate easily between process/system terminology and business language.
- Performs well in an environment with a high level of ambiguity, can drive clarity and structure and is highly self-motivated.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential, any other language is an advantage.
- Travel activity (+/-30-50%).
- A challenging, varied job with a lot of creative freedom in a successful company
- A modern workplace and an international team
- Flexible working hours and high independence within your area of responsibility
- Competitive employment and working conditions
We are an international food company that is passionate about good, natural food. Since our foundation in 1886, our ethos remains unchanged – making high quality, natural products that are easily available to consumers.
Christine Foxlow, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, including a recent photo. Send your application by clicking on the 'Apply now' button below.