Do you thrive in an environment where you collaborate with other professionals to bring about change? Bring along in-depth practical experience to help insurers in a number of areas including Risk and Capital Management, Process and Model Improvement, SST, Regulation, Reserving and Pricing.
- Support clients with IFRS17 implementation projects and IFRS 17 pre-audit work
- Lead on actuarial audits under IFRS/US GAAP/Embedded Value/Solvency II
- Develop solutions to complex problems for insurance and reinsurance clients
- Support clients with the actuarial aspects of finance transformation programs; assist them to understand the relationships between actuarial work, accounting and finance
- Support or lead actuarial workstreams in due diligence and other M&A work
- Advise clients on risk and capital issues, including Swiss Solvency Test and Solvency II
- Identify business opportunities by building relationships both internally and externally
- Generate new business together with our sales team
- Advise clients on risk and capital issues including Swiss Solvency Test and Solvency
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Professional actuarial qualification (SAV/FIA/CAS or equivalent)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as a life actuary in a consulting environment and/or insurance industry
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office, experience with actuarial software a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Independent and outgoing personality who fosters collaboration
From life insurance to property and casualty insurance, health insurance and re-insurance services – we have the right expertise for any and every insurance client. Our Actuarial and Insurance Risk Consulting team shows insurance companies how to optimize their business models, enabling them to stay competitive and compliant in a complex market. We also offer expert advice on the implementation of enterprise risk management (ERM) systems, new accounting principles, reserving processes and solvency regulations, in addition to assisting with the work of the KPMG audit team.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.