As Data Developer you are responsible for all topics related to the development of solutions for data management within the investment management department of Allianz Suisse. You will be part of a small team of two people within the investment management department. The position encompasses a wide variety of tasks including optimization of existing processes, automation of reports, and enhancement of the infrastructure. With your strong IT / coding skills and analytical thinking you are a partner for the other teams of the investment management department to facilitate automation and to bridge the gap between automated and standardized software solutions and highly customized requirements.
Data Engineer/Developer (f/m/d+) 80 - 100 %
- Drive innovation and take on responsibility for specific topics with respect to process optimization and analytics
- Design and implement new processes to increase automation
- Maintain and enhance the infrastructure
- Close collaboration with other members of the investment management department
- Look continuously for new approaches to existing solutions and keep up with new technologies
- Be part of the competence center for data management, analytics, and IT solutions, support the knowledge transfer within the investment management department
What we are looking for in you
Where others see problems, you will find solutions. We look forward to receiving your online application.
- University degree on Master level, ideally in IT or a related field with strong quantitative and analytical orientation
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a quantitative role as developer
- Ideally knowledge and genuine interest in investments, risk management and insurance. Desire to expand existing background
- Ambition to continuously challenge and improve existing structures, strong can-do attitude, ambitious and curious personality
- Strong collaboration skills, ability and willingness to transfer knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must, German is preferred
As one of the world's largest insurance and financial services companies, we support people all around the world who dare to be brave. In the process, we regularly challenge the status quo and push ahead with changes in order to reinforce our leading position. Be part of our team!