To support our growth, we are recruiting an additional Product Manager for our Swiss Affiliate in Fribourg. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, your mission is to define, develop and implement the local marketing strategy, for 2 major brands. This is a perfect role to express your creativity and entrepreneurship.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the Brand strategy, including advertising and promotion to support the marketing objectives and maximize the positive exposure in the Swiss target market
- Drive the management of business proposals, budget and demand planning, forecasting
- Coordinate all marketing activities and tactics to promote the brands while working as Brand Lead in a cross functional team
- Cooperate with leaders and managers across business functions to deliver comprehensive and successful customer engagement
- Create impactful customer interactions through both existing and emerging relationship-marketing and digital communications strategies
- Leverage and orchestrate multichannel marketing activities to optimally deploy digital and offline marketing campaigns and other customer engagements
- Develop and execute marketing communications tactics within the brand messaging strategy to build disease and brand awareness
- Develop and promote consistently with brand standards, tone, and voice across all platforms to ensure brand clarity and efficiency
To carry out this mission, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Master's degree in the field of Business Management, Marketing, Life Sciences, or similar
- Proven experience in Product Management within the Pharma industry or any related industry
- Successful experiences in developing/implementing product plans and in partnership management
- Good project-management skills and prior experience managing agencies and all aspects of the budget
- German or French as mother tongue with understanding of the other language, as well as good knowledge of English
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications
You have good strategic marketing thinking skills, a creative mind and a positive attitude with an eye for quality. You like to take a step back to analyze situations and propose new strategies. Endowed with an entrepreneurial spirit, natural leadership and strong communication skills, you know how to convince and manage different cross functional stakeholders. You define yourself as a solution-oriented and methodical person who drives novelty. Thanks to your team spirit, you integrate quickly into a new environment and easily establish collaborative links with others.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply as soon as possible and join OM Pharma!