- You actively participate within the Liebherr product development process to achieve prototype or pre-series deadlines and quality targets
- You carry out the scheduling of prototypes and pre-series parts
- You monitor the progress and delivery dates of prototypes and pre-production series
- You support escalation management with the prototype supplier and joint development of remedial actions
- You support the change management during the prototype phase
- You perform maintenance and optimization of tools, databases and systems
- You have completed vocational training as a business administrator or in a technical field
- You have experience in the field of purchasing or supply chain
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and an ERP system
- You have excellent knowledge of French as well as English and/or German
- Your differentiate yourself through your independence and meticulous mindset as well as good teamwork abilities and communication skills
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nadege MALAN at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 31 11