About our client
For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Customer Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract position for at least 6 months with the possibility for extension.
- Supports hospital accounts across Europe in the order management process with coordination of the required logistics and delivering best-in-class customer services
- Independently drive resolution for customers by collaborating with cross functional teams and communicating with leadership as necessary
- Provide customer service support in handling inbound customer inquiries, including telephone, email, and fax
- Conduct outbound follow-up telephone calls to ensure timely and accurate communication of information to our customers
- Implement value adding customer services to HCPs, patients and caregivers to improve their customer experience and to differentia
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical industry or high tech experience in a customer facing role.
- Minimum of 3 years in customer support (service) or patient facing experience is preferred
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare business service offerings and customer needs
- Strong track record of successful team collaboration and delivery of results
- Supply chain experience is a plus
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA