Data Architect (f/m)
Headquartered in Switzerland since 1957, Selecta is a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European countries. An annual turnover of EUR 1.5 billion is a testament to the passion and dedication of more than 10,000 highly skilled Selecta employees, providing great quality coffee brands and convenient food and beverages concepts for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes ("HoReCa").
Steinhausen Switzerland / possible also Netherlands or UK
In this role you will have global ownership of Data-Strategy and -Architecture, business intelligence services and solutions. You will act as the key-driver in the range of the Selecta global digitalisation and transformation journey with significant exposure to senior management team.
General main Tasks will include:
- Ownership and responsibility of Selecta’s global data intelligence platform and data hub on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power Platform including MS Power BI
- Define a data strategy including governance on both Group and country-level
- Design, document, deploy and maintain the global data architecture across Selecta
- Initiate and drive data management initiatives across the application landscape
- Develop the global data model for core business services and applications
- Establish and own end to end data excellence criteria and change processes using best practices in data governance, data architecture and data quality from source to BI
- Collaborate and engage with internal stakeholders to leverage Selecta’s data platform to produce actionable business insights
- Analyze, monitor and resolve data conflicts within Selecta’s data universe
- BSc (Engineering, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or similar preferred
- Minimum 6 years of overall IT Experience
- >3 years of relevant industry experience working in data architecture, data management and, ideally, BI & data reporting
- Proficiency in SQL as a must, MS-SQL strongly preferred Proficiency in data architecture, data modelling, industry standards
- Sound knowledge in Data management practices & operations
- Proven experience in Cloud (MS Azure) data integration, data lake and data extraction & modeling
- Familiar with advanced cloud development and agile project management methods and practices
- Knowledge of PowerBI desirable
- Excellent English language skills spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services, including Azure Data & Storage, Analytics, IoT & Intelligence and Web & Mobile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, including Power BI
- Excellent English communication and executive level presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with competing priorities
Applications over Recruiting Agencies will not be considered.
Have we gained your interest?
We are looking forward to your application.
We kindly ask you to apply on the Selecta career portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or post.