Established in 1985, IPS offers competent and high-quality staff leasing and staff recruitment solutions. With our expert consultants, who have thorough experience in recruiting for the life sciences industry, we count the top global pharmaceutical organisations in Switzerland as our clients .
We close the gap!
For an international pharmaceutical company located in Basel we are looking for a
Order Manager 100%
Job Purpose Major accountabilities
Provide an enhanced level of responsibility and team support for smooth transactional execution between complex intercompany, intragroup and third party customers and respective suppliers as well as correct system set-up for intragroup supplies and demand review for third party customers. Act as competent counterpart between assigned customers and various functions in order to guarantee high customer service level. Achieve operational excellence in terms of quality, cost and compliance.
- Monitor and maintain correct system transactions related to order management processes according to defined business cases (e.g. intragroup supplies) based on planning & master data parameters including the up-to-date status of the order at any point in time
- Prepare and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow (e.g. Letter of Credit)
- Provide guidance and assist assigned customers for returns, write-off’s, rebates and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines.
- Perform system bookings for returns and issue credit notes in a timely manner taking into consideration month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial timelines.
- Define and decide on priorities for physical deliveries in collaboration with Logistics Experts
- Perform order confirmation and inbound system booking for manually placed orders
- Guide and support third party service provider PLS
- Act as single point of contact for escalation issues for your assigned customers, influencing and connecting relevant stakeholders to speed up (system) issue resolution
- Maintain a proactive and close communication with customers and suppliers aligning daily business to guarantee a high customer service level at all times
- Facilitate communication of intercompany customers and suppliers in alignment with direct communication principles and actively support in case no direct communication is in place
- Drive and maintain close relation and involve other functions (Life Cyle Management, QA, Supply Chain, Finance, Artwork, Logistics) to ensure regulatory and quality compliant product supply
- Strive for constant process and performance improvement by actively participating in cross-functional initiatives
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
- Support and implement new set-ups according to business need (e.g. distribution switches)
- Ensure correct system set-up and linkage to partner systems and support regular update on supply parameters (e.g. MOQ, LT) for intragroup supplies
- For intra group supplies, prepare and conduct regular supply review meetings with customers and suppliers according to defined matrix
- Higher education (Bachelor degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, at least vocational education in commercial professions complemented by additional training in business administration resp. supply chain management
- English fluently written and spoken
- At least 3-5 years of experience in experience in Supply Chain role in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain processes incl. customer service and vendor management
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge)
- Good understanding of ERP implementation methodology
- Computer literacy: Office applications (Excel, Power Point, WinWord) and Visio
- Proven project management ideally in a cross-functional project
- Start: asap
- Duration: until 31.12.2019, extension possible
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application documents to: email@example.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Zucker on the number +41 61 226 44 20
IPS Individuelle Personal Service AG