In order to establish its innovative breakthrough technology and strengthen its marketing teams for this specific new medical device, we are recruiting a Senior Product Manager that will take over the business development of this growing technical product portfolio.
Senior Product Manager
Our client is a global leader in the medical device and a pioneer in its field with a strong international exposure.
In order to establish an innovative brand by targeting key stakeholders such as surgeons, specialists and patients, your role will be to plan and execute innovative and technical launches of new medical devices and to establish and develop an entire new market to grow the product portfolio of the company.
- Plan and execute measurable promotional campaigns & launches for a key Surgical Portfolio, aligned to strategic & operational business objectives. - Launch and campaign implementation processes. - Phased message development, delivery, implementation. - Life-cycle management. - Segmentation of market and stakeholders. - Multi-stakeholder value propositions. - Positioning, messaging, and collaterals. - Customer relationship management platforms leverage (SFDC). - Competitive monitoring, response messaging, and objection handling. - Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clinician/therapy leaders. - Establish him/herself as the owner of the Portfolio with internal stakeholders
- Contribute to development of the company european businss unit and marketing plan. - Contribute to development of customer and internal training plans.
- Master degree in Business or Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of international experience in the medical industry is required.
- Strong background in marketing for the launch of innovative medical device.
- Flexible and problem solver.
- Ability to work with core business units, clinical, regulatory, medical.