What makes working at Mondel?z International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team:
Contract and Compliance Manager, Europe
The Contract & Compliance Manager drives the implementation of legal contracts for the region as well as ensuring compliance to procurement policy for the spend area within the region. This is accomplished by working with the sub-spend area leads as well as the broader team to implement actions as well as simplifying practices to crush complexity and duplication.
* Work with the major suppliers for the region to execute the legal agreements. While the commercial aspects will come from the buyers, all other parameters would be negotiated and led by this role. Also, ensure that the latest contract templates are in place.
* Crush complexity - Work with the Legal team to simplify the process and templates for legal contract creation.
* Lead the monthly CSA (Controlled Self-Assessment) for the region to ensure that policy compliance is being adhered in all cases. Come up with a gap analysis and agree an action plan with the buying team. Monitor the closures of the gaps.
* Work with the Center of Excellence team to create tools for an optimized performance. Improve the SAP contract approval, SAF approval, and business confirmation processes.
* Ensure European Operating Commission protocols are being adhered. Perform periodic checks and work with Internal controls team to improve the process.
* University Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of professional experience in legal services (bids, contracts, agreements) or procurement functions
* Expertise in strategic sourcing and in implementation of supplier agreements would be of an asset
* Proven change management ability and problem-solving skills
* Fluent English
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business.