Kelly Scientific Resources is a competent and experienced partner of the life science industry. Our client, Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz, is a global player in Medical Device industry with innovative and market-leading products for the molecular and clinical Diagnostics. For an immediate support of the Program Management department we are looking for an experienced
- Lead the creation of project plans for R&D projects, ensuring that the plans are aligned with the approved development goals
- Appropriately challenges time, quality and cost assumptions
- Take accountability for and ownership of the project plans.
- Regularly monitor and update plans to ensure up-to-date information is available
- Track progress of key project tasks and milestones / activities and develop corrective-action in case of deviation.
- Ensure that content and timing of inter-departmental deliverables is clear to those involved
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans
- Coach and support the project teams in all project related tasks such as planning, reporting and control; tactical coordination of timelines and budgets for projects across teams and functions
- Guide team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implement best practices to project teams; foster continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange
- At least 5 years' experience in an industry setting, ideally in a project
- management role and within the healthcare industry
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Good negotiation and facilitation skills and a demonstrated ability to work across departments in a global and highly matrix environment
- Experience in budget management and cross-functional project responsibility
- Prior experience with product development, reagent, software and hardware development preferred
- Academic degree in natural sciences, engineering, business administration or
- relevant area of study and/or equivalent professional experience
- Microsoft office suite, Planisware a plus
- Proficiency in English
Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply online today!
Ms. Daniela Ernst (Tel: +41 (0) 44 225 41 06) is happy to answer your questions.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich, Opening hours Mo- Do: 08.00 - 12.00 Uhr / 13.30 - 17.30 Uhr Fr: 08.00 - 12.00 Uhr / 13.30 - 17.00 Uhr