We are now hiring the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), who will report directly to the CFO as member of the Senior Finance Team at our head office in Zurich-Altstetten. In this responsible and exciting role, you skillfully lead the teams engaged in management reporting, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and analysis. You competently represent the topics in the senior management committees, driving business decisions.
Head Financial Planning & Analysis
- Lead, coach and develop the FP&A team.
- Deliver timely and accurate Management Information (MI) reporting
(both financial and non-financial information) and enhance Balance Scorecard framework.
- Oversee planning, budgeting and forecasting (Balance Sheet and P&L) across multiple departments.
- Provide transparency on and propose cost management actions across the organization.
- Build insightful financial models and analysis for core businesses and strategic initiatives, and guide business decisions of the stakeholders.
- Partner with business leaders in supporting and influencing decision making, ensuring delivery of the financials and commercial targets and driving profitable growth as well as cost efficiency.
- Define the requirements and implement consistent and coherent Management Information System.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the Finance Management Team.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 year experience in steering and financial planning and analysis in the financial service sector
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with holistic financial thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise fashion
- Collaborative leadership skills with experience in leading teams and projects
- Flexible team-player with passion to drive change
- Fluent in English; German as an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and more than 830,000 customers.