QA Compliance Specialist (m/f) 100%
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are in search for a QA Compliance Manager in the region of Aargau.
What the company offers you:
- An international environment
- Modern building
- Company is easily reachable by car or public transport
- Interesting project till 31.12.2019 with chances of extension
- Supporting project activities related to qualification / validation of equipment, utilities and facilities and associated change controls activities
- Reviewing and approving Process Validation Protocols and Reports (Revalidation, Verification, Product Transfers) including associated Risk Assessments and Deviations
- Reviewing and approving Equipment, Facility and Utilities Qualification Protocols, Reports and associated documents
- Writing, Reviewing and Approving SOPs/Forms/reports associated with above duties and provide support for creation, maintenance and retirement of GMP related documentation in the respective databases (e.g. Sharepoint)
- Preparing training modules for QA Compliance team
- A university or academic degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or equivalent
- Professional in German and English (spoken and written)
- Professional experience in QA / QC, Engineering, Production;
- Very good GMP knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (sterile / biotechnology / C a plus) or comparable experience in other industries
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!