Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? You are creative, and love bringing your ideas to paper? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
– Become part of the Data Protection family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
– Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– Create new and improve existing system designs at various levels of detail
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
You'll be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Zurich. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for Secure Key Management within UBS. We help by consulting on Encryption topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
Your experience and skills
– A higher degree in Computer Science (PhD preferred)
– Expert level knowledge of cryptography, network security components and protocols, such as firewalls, (reverse) proxies, TLS / PKI, etc.
– Experienced with key management and privacy topics around Cloud providers, Internet service providers or similar
– Experienced with design and architecture topics, as well as with implementation of cutting-edge technologies, and the ability to apply out-of-the-box thinking
– Working knowledge of infrastructure components, such as operating systems, databases, etc.
– A subject matter expert in cutting-edge security technologies around encryption
– Interested about Cloud security topics in general
– Creative about solutions proposals finding the right balance between Commercial of the Shelf and home-grown solutions
– Keen on working in a global team and thrive delivering sustainable solutions as part of a successful team
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.