The incumbent is responsible for digital strategies and execution of digital activities supporting the ViiV corporate strategy, the ViiV product portfolio and all patient and disease awareness related activities. Moreover, the incumbent is responsible for the promotion of the in-market product portfolio.
Digital Lead & Brand Manager, fixed term contract/maternity leave replacement, 9 months
• Make ViiV Switzerland the leading HIV company in the digital space within the next three years
• Accountable for establishing the digital corporate, product, patient advocacy and disease awareness strategies in accordance with business opportunities. Ensuring that all activities are carried out autonomously.
• Responsible for regular screening of the digital landscape and for the identification of new opportunities in the digital space.
• Responsible for digital enabling of the KAMs, particularly for Veeva-related opportunities like e Detailing and 1:1 emails, for ensuring the KAMs are fully aware and up-to-date on any digital activities and their ideas and needs are considered.
• Responsible for making sure we understand physicians needs in terms of ViiV’s digital engagement with them
• Responsible for relevant and regular market and business analysis in order to obtain up to date competitive market intelligence and identify opportunities or threats to the ViiV portfolio strategy • Responsible to successful market all promoted ViiV in-market brands according to sales and A&P budget.
• To establish and implement the in-market brands product strategy in accordance with the market opportunities and to ensure that all activities are carried out autonomously, and that the KAMs remain on track.
• Responsible for leading a clear and fully integrated MCM approach that provides a high share of voice with a best-in-class customer experience in close collaboration with the marketing team.
• Accountable for achieving target sales budget and for managing the overall spend of the promotional budget according to the annual brand plan in collaboration with the marketing and PCA team
• Responsible for organizing and executing projects according to internal policies
• Several years of work experience as brand manager in the pharmaceutical industry or digital manager/lead in any industry or as consultant in a marketing/digital agency.
• FH degree - Business, Marketing, Digital, life sciences or equivalent
• University degree - Business, Marketing, Digital, life sciences or equivalent
GSK GlaxoSmithKline AG
Ms Ilse Peeraer