As Supply Chain Manager for our customer located near Lausanne, you will lead the clinical drug product supply chain in collaboration with both internal and external (CMOs) stakeholders.
Our client is an innovative and agile company active in the pharmaceutical industry.
As Supply Chain Manager for our customer located near Lausanne, you will have following responsibilities :
- Act as focal point for the planning, procurement and distribution of clinical supplies
- Coordinate internal teams to ensure accurate planning of clinical demand
- Organise clinical supplies to identified CROs and track deliveries
- Compile, maintain and analyse inventory status reports
- Execute purchase orders and ensure follow-up and timely delivery of various drug products
As Supply Chain Manager for our customer located near Lausanne, you should possess following skills / experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, ideally in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Supply chain and in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of GMP and GCP requirements
- Fluency in English is a minimum, French and other languages appreciated
An attractive package in an highly motivating environment
Michael Page SwitzerlandJeremie Nest