Bitte beziehe Dich bei der Bewerbung auf jobwinner.ch
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of
2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into
our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for highly available networking infrastructure.
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the company operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure which includes proactive monitoring,
responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Provide network infrastructure solutions based on business / IT needs and anticipated growth.
- Work together with other technical staff and vendors to provide IT networking services to the company and partners.
- Firewall expertise with Juniper Netscreen, Checkpoint and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Routing and Switching expertise with Avaya & Cisco routers and switches.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring tools, covering all networking components for both internal networks and
- Working knowledge of Bluecoat proxies and Network Access Control.
- Proactive work ethic ensuring all managed network devices are at the latest firmware and software versions, in line
with vendor releases.
- Quality focused and customer oriented.
- Vendor management.
- Data Centre management.
- Flexibility: Saturday, Sunday, overnight work, on-call.
- Fluent English.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on Apply to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.