BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (m/f)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions provides integrated facility management services with more than 30 000 employees on all continents. In Switzerland the sector GWS covers technical, infrastructural und commercial facility management services for customers of all industries.
For our growing facility management organization we are looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (m/f)
in Switzerland (based in the Basel area) to start immediately or by agreement.
Purpose of the role is to develop the local Facility Management market, to support our growth strategy, build strong relationship to new and existing clients and close new business opportunities.
Your main tasks:
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Business Development Director and/or Sales Director
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
- To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
- Use innovative means and leverage CBRE network and connections to develop new sources of profitable business.
- Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc) as well as local managers and the Business Development Directors.
- Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that the Senior Management is fully aware of all activities. Liaise regularly with the
Sales Director to ensure they are fully updated on all sales activities and potential new business opportunities.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced person who after the completion of a basic education has acquired a higher degree of engineering or/and an FM educational qualification. A minimum of 5 years proven sales / business development experience from a relevant background is essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English are a must.
You meet the following criteria:
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales presentation documents and successfully delivering high level presentations
- Experience of dealing with a range of people including site staff, suppliers and customers
- Driven by targets and comfortable in a high performance sales environment
- Detail conscious and methodical in approach
- Strong sense of customer focus and sense of team spirit within the office
- Must be able to influence others and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize demands and make decisions under pressure
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions
- Must be self-sufficient: able to work on your own as well as in a team, flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time, and to travel
We look forward to receiving your application (direct applications only, no agencies). Please send it as a PDF file to:
CBRE GWS GmbH, Heinz Keller, Human Resources, Mattenstrasse 22, 4002 Basel
CBRE GWS GmbH
Herr Heinz Keller