Help us to shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
Business Analyst Taxes
We are looking to hire a business analyst to support our Zürich-based team with the realisation of our internationalisation strategy. The Tax team is looking for a personality with thorough banking knowledge about tax calculation and tax reporting and with a strong affinity to IT. As a business analyst, you will analyse our customers' needs and work closely with developers to find solutions and translate them into our software.
Thanks to your knowledge and your experience in this field, you are familiar with the legal requirements, you have an ear for our customers' needs and you participate actively in the entire development process until delivery of the final product. You will work closely with renowned customers and partners and, at the same time, benefit from the varied know-how of your team members. With your work, you will raise the level of our specialist expertise in the field of tax calculation and reporting and you will contribute a great deal to the success of our software.
- Implementing customer requirements and creating specifications together with our engineers
- Contact point for bank-related questions with regards to our software
- Developing model parameterisation
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Creating course documentation and training users and implementation partners
- Project-related consulting
- Providing support at sales workshops
- University degree with focus on banking or adequate background
- Professional Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of operative banking experience in the field of tax reporting and tax operation
- Good knowledge of current requirements to tax reporting in relation to banks
- Pronounced analytical and conceptional skills
- Understanding of complex interrelationships in IT and of bank-specific requirements
- Structured and effective approach to work
- High degree of customer orientation
- Good command of German and English
Main place of work
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Anna Drozdowska