Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
- Analyse customer requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts, Software Partners and clients
- Design and implement solutions on a high quality level
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities
- Analyse and resolve incidents and bugs
- Protect your functionality from regression by implementing suitable automated test cases
- Bachelor and\or Master in Software Engineering or similar IT field
- Solid background in software engineering
- Competent in one or more high-level programming languages such as C#, Java, PL/SQL, etc.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (including SQL)
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Outspoken character
- Knowledge in the tax area is advantageous
- Fluency in English and German
Main place of work
ZurichWe are looking forward to your application via our online tool. In case of any questions please contact Anna Drozdowska on +41 58 316 2376
We only consider direct applications.
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.jobs.avaloq.com
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Anna Drozdowska