or our Client, a well-known IT company, we are looking for:
Duration: 6 month contract
UX Engineers take most innovative product concepts and bring them to life in an effort to push the boundaries of user interface design. A UX Engineer should balance technical know-how with an understanding of design aesthetic, partnering with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation.
Experience & Skills
- Explore product concepts to find promising directions that address both human and business needs.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low- to high-fidelity techniques, and/or build design tools to empower a design team.
- Collaborate daily with UX designers and researchers.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years development or prototyping experience.
- Experience in UI development for at least 1 platform (such as web, Android, or iOS).
- 5 years development or prototyping experience.
- Body of design work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual design skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844