Divestment & QRM Controller
We are searching a Divestment & QRM Operational Controller for our customer in Schaffhausen. You take part in the strategic planning and are responsible for the operational execution on the divested products together with QRM project in the EU.
The position is temporary for 6 months, it requires 100% of your daily working hour time in Schaffhausen.
DIVESTMENT & QRM OPERATIONAL CONTROLLER 100%
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Ensure supply fulfillment on the divested products with all internal/external suppliers according to the forecast, purchase orders and or supply request
- Optimize inventory planning, ensure a smooth inventory transfer, control the damaged/aging stocks for the divested products
- Take over the execution process of the QRM project by controlling product availability, optimizing inventories and supply order fulfillment to the business units
- Lead the bi-weekly SOP QRM meeting with the stakeholders in Israel
- Bachelor in business/logistics/supply chain management. Master degree an advantage
- 3-5 years' proven experience in a production and or supply planning position
- Familiar with working within a project team
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Background in the Agro-Chemical industries is an advantage
Please send your digital application to Ali Akca (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ProPers AG, Zentralstrasse 2, 8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall email@example.com, www.propers.biz
Herr Ali Akca