Digital Marketing Specialist
MSD is one of the world's leading healthcare companies, with its headquarters in the USA. In Switzerland, MSD is one of the most important pharmaceutical research companies. From the base at Lucerne they serve the Swiss healthcare market and support more than 70 subsidiaries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Brazil, India and China.
As preferred Supplier from MSD International GmbH, we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist (start as soon as possible for 12 month)
As part of the Digital Innovation Team the Digital Marketing Specialist will execute the strategy for digital engagement that will deliver a seamless customer experience across all digital channels.
As a specialist in customer engagement, the Digital Marketing Manager will contribute to the overarching digital brand strategy and ensure that MSD GHH effectively engages with customers with the right content, through the right channel, at the right time. This assumes a deep understanding of customers and their behaviors, allied with a strong knowledge of the brands of the corresponding franchise. The Digital Marketing Specialist is collaborating closely with local and regional stakeholders in cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Sales, Customer Solutions, IT, etc.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Align with Brand Manager on the overarching marketing strategy, derive in collaboration with the cross-functional team a digital brand/franchise strategy and drive disciplined execution
- Co-create and implement cutting-edge digital campaigns, including Social Media, together with the Brand Manager
- Drive channel performance and "Digital Reach' by defining measurable key performance indicators and tracking the progress/success of the digital marketing activities. Ensure digital data analytics tools evolve over time and are always up to date
- Advise the brand teams on current developments of digital channels. Test new approaches and act as trend scout
- Ensure that all activities in e-Marketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
- Collaborate closely with local cross-functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with digital offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
- Collaborate closely with regional functions and share best practices in local and regional teams
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university in economics, communication, public relations, business information technology
- One to three years' work experience in a digital-mature environment
- Further digital education e.g. online marketing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and German. French would be advantageous
- Knowledge in translation of marketing strategies into online strategies and tactics
- Experience in leading and managing integrated cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc.
- Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, privacy regulations etc.
- Experience in customer journey mapping, persona development and customer engagement design
- Knowledge of web related data analysis and report interpretation
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
I am looking forward to receive your complete application documentation. Please send to: simone.odermatt(at)kellyservices.ch