Analytical and sample management specialist (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a 16 months project.
- To administer GMP sample preparation to be sent to external partners
- To review analytical batch records according to SOPs and provide technical insights
- To analyze and optimize laboratory documentation: Validation and stability reports, analytical methods, etc.
- To inform on deviations and take measures to introduce corrections
- To analyze data, interpret results and compile reports
- Completed Chemistry or Biology Laboratory technician training, BSc or MSc in Biology, Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience in an analytical laboratory in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Good knowledge of biomolecular and analytical techniques (chromatography) and GMP guidelines
- Fluent written and spoken English
What the company offers you in return:
- A temporary position of one year
- Gross salary of 46 CHF/h (holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary included)
- Modern location easily reachable
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.