Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 155 financial institutions.
The Avaloq Security and User Management provides the necessary frameworks and tools that allow our clients in the financial industry to meet the requirements of confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, availability, utility and control in their multi-tiered environment hosting the Avaloq Banking Suite.
As a software engineer you understand the functional requirements of our customers and you will be specifying, designing and developing the new way of banking. Your contact to industry experts, external partners and customers constantly challenges you to improve your knowledge of the software you create.
- Analysis, design and development of requirements in collaboration with colleagues of Product Development, customers, business analysts and software partners with main focus on Avaloq Framework development
- Analysis and processing of technical and business requirements
- Collaboration and contribution in projects across departments
- Preparation and execution of workshops as a subject matter expert
- Analysis and maintenance of existing functionality
- Code Review
- Update technical documentation in close collaboration with business analysts and technical writer
- Advanced University degree preferably in business or IT or Mathematics or Physics
- Deep Knowledge on security concepts, industry standards and good practices.
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications is a plus
- Proficiency in German and English
Professional experience & skills
- Solid understanding of software engineering
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Experienced in security related topics preferred
- Exposure to Financial Markets and understanding of financial products is a plus
- Experienced in working across international teams
- Enthusiasm for complex multi-platform security solutions in the intranet and internet environment
- Strongly result oriented and visionary but focus on the objective at hand
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Able to promote a positive attitude among the organization through personal behaviour
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style
- Strong analytical skills and high standards of quality
- Team player
- Reliable and efficient in working under pressure
- Willingness to travel
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work culture await you.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Only direct applications will be considered for this position.
For further information please contact
Avaloq Evolution AG
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Magdalena Smilowska