Bitte beziehe Dich bei der Bewerbung auf jobwinner.ch
Inspired to smile
Ivoclar Vivadent manufactures and distributes premium products for modern dentistry and dental laboratory technology with the aim of making people smile. The company's some 3500 employees who work in Schaan, Liechtenstein, or in one of the 30 other offices around the world also have reason to smile: An attractive working environment inspires their innovative performance on which the company's strong position on the world market is built.
We are looking for a committed person to join our global IT team at our Headquarter in Schaan, Liechtenstein:
1173 - IT Unified Communications Engineer (m/f)
* Planning, implementation and support of complex IT Telecommunication Projects in an international Enterprise
* Support, further development and optimization of the corporate-wide Unified Communication Platform (Microsoft Skype for Business), including the existing Voice Gateways and Video Conferencing solutions.
* Support, further development and optimization of the required physical and virtual Windows Systems and Active Directory structures.
* Administration and further development of the existing Contact Center- and Dect-solutions and all relevant Peripheralsystems
* International 2ndand 3rdLevel Support including on-call Support
* Solid Information Technology education including relevant and proven working experiences
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business solutions in an Enterprise environment as well as CTI, Billing, IVR, Collaboration, Telepresence und Contact Center solutions
* In-depth knowledge in the areas of Networking, Unified Communications & Services (QoS/CoS, VoIP, SIP, H323, Dect, etc.)
* Experience with physical and virtual Windows Server Systems and Active Directory structures.
* Experience in designing VoIP- and Unified Communication concepts including TK-connections and SIP-trunks
* Ability to manage projects successfully
* Ability to work in teams and to communicate in an international setup successfully.
* High degree of flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
* English language skills desired, German language skills is a plus
* Willingness to travel internationally based on a project basis
* Interesting and responsible position in a highly motivated team within an international working environment
* Collaboration in a global team
* Market- conform salary and modern working conditions with flexible time management
Your commence date:
* By agreement
CorinaGrabmann looks forward to receiving youronline job applicationI would like to apply for a positionBack to Vacancies Overview