Solution / Enterprise Architect
- You hold responsibility for the entire cross-application architecture in medium to large projects
- You provide the necessary alignment between business and IT to ensure the right interaction between their strategies
- With great agility you adapt processes to current circumstances as well as you design and monitor procedures
- By providing coaching and mentoring to software engineers in architectural topics and in the application of agile principles you bring a significant contribution to the success of various projects
- You have a sound track record as Software Engineer with at least 3 years of experience as Solution Architect. Some experience as Enterprise Architect in larger and more complex application landscapes would be strongly beneficial
- You are well-versed with Java or .NET in an enterprise environment as well as in current web development technologies and are able to set up and implement appropriate architectures, both alone and in a team
- You have a university degree (University of Applied Sciences, University, or ETH), ideally in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Informatics
- You have sound communication skills, are self-driven and distinguished by your exceptional customer orientation
- You possess strong leadership skills, which help you to successfully pitch ideas to inspire and win over both the customer and your project team
- Fluent command of both German and English is a prerequisite
Together we make the difference: Zühlke offers you the opportunity to plan your career individually. In an interdisciplinary and collegial network you will benefit from our broad know-how and opportunities for further development. Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment. We offer you networked innovation and the security of a long international success story. Any other arguments? Then read our success stories and let the Zühlke spirit infect you.
Does this role appeal to you? Then please apply online through the link below. Please note that applications via Email cannot be considered.