We are currently looking on behalf of one of our clients based in Geneva for an IT business analyst.. This is a permanent full-time position on-site in Geneva.
IT Business Analyst
- work closely with business stakeholders; collect and translate business requirements to specifications.
- provide leadership in the definition and design of the solutions to ensure a full commitment to the delivery of the business requirement
- monitor and report deliverables
- proactively and continuously identify risks and opportunities
- report project status to the IT team leader
- prepare presentations and conduct meetings
- contribute to development of training materials
- take leadership and/or participate in testing of IT applications to ensure business requirements have been met and the software is error free
At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in IT software industry. (Uses cases, Business Rules definition, workshop management…)
Experience in Logistic is a strong plus.
Knowledge Data Modelling (Entity Relationships) is a plus.
Knowledge of Tests methodologies and tools.
MS Office Expertise.
- university degree in business, IT or equivalent
- fluent english mandatory
- excellent soft skills
More details are available upon application. Please consider that your application has not been selected if you dont receive any feedback within 2 weeks. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and ask for Ben.