Our company is further expanding by setting up a brand-new manufacturing site located in Nidau. Due to our company’s continued growth and expansion, we are recruiting a professional for the position as
Senior Oracle Business Systems Analyst 100%
In this position you will be crucial in optimizing STAAR SCM systems and processes using your expertise in Oracle Fusion SCM applications. Responsibilities will include collaborating with the supply chain teams (Procurement, Customer Service and Manufacturing) to design, implement, and support technical solutions that align with business objectives.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements, within and across functional areas
- Drives best practices during requirements gathering and modeling
- Have a strong focus on gathering core requirements, beyond stated requirements and correctly places these within a broader context
- Responsible to design and document cross-functional and global solutions, drawing on functional expertise of functional and technical team members or vendors, as appropriate
- Keep up to date with industry trends and vendor capabilities to produce robust functional designs
- Coordinate integration testing, validates test cases with stakeholders for user acceptance testing and training, and obtains sign-offs
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Industrial Manufacturing or a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience in Oracle Cloud Applications or Oracle ERP within SCM space
- Extensive experience in a couple of Oracle Cloud SCM Modules such as OM, PO, INV, Manufacturing (Discrete), Planning, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment etc.
- Exposure with Finance modules (AR, AP) and Oracle CX or any other CRM is highly desired.
- Must have worked in a leading consulting company or in a well-known international Company in the implementation, support of the projects, and production support
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Willingness to travel occasionally if needed
The right decision: working at STAAR Surgical
STAAR Surgical offers you the ideal environment to develop your career and to progress professionally and personally, within a multicultural and international company. We also offer the following benefits:
- 40 working hours a week
- Modern working spaces
- Minimum 25 days of vacation
- Modern cafeteria spaces
- Monthly contribution to health insurance costs
- Training and development plans
- Free parking spaces as well as very good connections to public transportation
- Regular social company events such as summer party/winter party
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate team, send us your full application.
For more information, please reach out to the HR team (032 332 88 88) or visit us online at www.staar.com.