For our professional international team in Zug (Switzerland) ) we are looking for a Legal Counsel with Compliance and Sanctions Expertise Challenging role for someone who likes to operate in a small team of commodity trading environment with the interaction of external legal consultants and interested in the specific area of sanctions and compliance.
Legal Counsel with Compliance and Sanctions expertise
- Support Management and Front office in corporate and commercial legal matters regarding the daily business
- Provide the entire Company with hands-on advise in a broad range of legal topics
- Legal interaction with the financial institutions on Sanctions and Compliance matters
- Review of standardized as well as non-standardized agreements between the Company and clients as well as the Company and other partners
- Support the setting up of a robust framework (including but not limited to regulatory, controls, surveillance, reporting) around sanctions compliance
- Support the design and delivery of communications regarding new sanctions, standards and industry changes, as well as supporting the maintenance of internal policies and procedures so that they remain up-to-date