LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics unites various cosmetics brands in Switzerland under the umbrella of the LVMH Group. Whether it's Christian Dior, Guerlain, Acqua di Parma, Givenchy or Kenzo perfumes, our brands have long histories of tradition and exceptional savoir-faire. All brands share the same values: creativity, innovation and the pursuit of excellence.
As a local HR team, we take care of all HR matters for our employees of these brands in both countries Switzerland and Austria.
Curious? Then apply as
HR BUSINESS PARTNER 100% (M/F/D)
What you can expect:
We are an active HR team and are looking for our new team member: As HR Business Partner you will complement our team. You are responsible for the entire employee life cycle from recruitment to departure of your assigned population, which consists of our retail employees & managers of the various cosmetics brands in Switzerland and Austria. Thanks to your expertise, you are the first point of contact for all HR related matters. With your good communication skills in German and French, you help to find the right talents for our teams and support them along their individual development and career paths within our company. In addition, as an HR professional, you help to ensure that important projects are initiated and driven forward internally.
If the tasks below appeal to you and you would like to complete our team with your outgoing nature, then don't wait long - we look forward to getting to know you!
What we can offer:
- An open work atmosphere with a "you" culture and flat hierarchies
- Heartfelt teams who are passionate about their brand and drive ideas forward
- Further development opportunities along the individual career path
- Comprehensive employee benefits: employee discounts & events, company pension scheme, etc.
Your passion – your job:
- As HR BP, you are responsible for the smooth running of HR processes along the entire employee life cycle
- Thanks to your expertise, you are the first point of contact for our retail employees and managers in all HR issues
- You help the managers to design the recruitment processes in a candidate-friendly way and ensure a good onboarding together with the supervisors
- You support our talents by implementing learning and development measures.
- In challenging situations, you support superiors as a sparring partner.
- Together with your superiors, you carry out budget planning and salary participation.
- With the help of various HR tools, you prepare reports and analyses.
- As HR Admin Lead, you will work with your HR colleagues and external providers to prepare various HR documents and ensure a smooth payroll process.
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of internal HR projects, mainly in the area of change management (e.g. transformation of processes, introduction of new procedures).
Your qualification – your profile:
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional HR experience (business partnering or HR generalist function) in an international environment
- You are confident in dealing with HR-relevant issues (Swiss labour law)
- You are familiar with the current trends in the field of HR
- You are a strong communicator, both in German and in French - this is an important prerequisite for being able to communicate with all contacts internally and externally
- You are an open-minded person who advises competently and implements with determination
- You convince through your ability to work in a team and your solution-oriented way of working
- You like to improve processes and drive ideas forward and thus provide the basis for our continued successful growth
- Your humour rounds off your profile
Wishing to apply?
We are looking forward to receivingyour application via our online tool.
Do you have any questions? Our HR Manager Barbara Perrier (email@example.com) will be happy to help you.