Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Treasury Senior Analyst
The Treasury department focuses on optimizing the Company’s cash, securities and metals assets for various IB Group affiliates. We are offering a full-time position for a professional, motivated and technology-orientated candidate.
- Cash management and controls.
- Exposure management of various external counterparties.
- Collateral management.
- Data collection and daily reporting.
- Reconciliation of cash bookings and positions.
- Investigations and internal adjustments.
- Production and maintenance of internal written policies and procedures.
- Contribute to enhancing treasury management systems and processes.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with external bank and custody partners.
- Ad hoc analysis and project work.
- Managing and prioritizing the technology book of work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with strengths in mathematics, finance, or engineering.
- 4-8 years of treasury or collateral management experience; financial services experience a plus.
- Proficient in the use of treasury systems and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to make judgments and challenge current practices, if needed.
- Confident at quickly adapting to changing work environments and priorities.
- Background in counterparty exposure management will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (the “company language”), German an advantage.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, and are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team helping to shape a substantial global treasury function in one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.