- 80 - 100%
You are a skilled middleware expert, have either Windows or Linux experience, and you like to take care of core applications within our SaaS landscape? You know a lot and you want that your solution idea to a technical challenge is chosen? You prefer an impactful work with great flexibility over sitting at your desk just “to be present”? We should talk!
We are FIDES – a Zurich based Fintech with customers all around the world making peoples life a lot easier through technology. Our core product is a SaaS solution that processes financial messages between our clients and their banks. Your knowledge about Linux or Windows server paired with managing applications on top of the OS level are the basics to get the job done. You will take care of the lifecycle activities, adapt configurations, support the onboarding of new clients that connect to our middleware and you participate in strategic decisions of our future application landscape. And if you have some expertise in financial messages, SWIFT, MX/MT, ISO20020 – that is really a great asset!
(Senior) Middleware Expert / IT Application Owner
Your future colleagues
FIDES is a Fintech and centralizes as well as simplifies multi-bank connectivity and transaction communications – globally. We provide our customers a user-friendly Software-as-a-Service to access all their bank different accounts globally. With connectivity to more than 10,000 banks across 170+ countries, FIDES enables communication via any format with the largest banking network in the world. FIDES is based in Zurich, Switzerland and is looking forward to welcome a new member to its highly skilled and motivated team. We are able to offer flexible work conditions in regards to time and location.
Your skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role, you should possess following qualifications:
- Experience in System Administration or Middleware Systems or Operating Systems
- Apprenticeship in IT (Informatiker EFZ) or similar qualification
- Broad technical understanding in IT
- Deep expertise in Windows or Linux environments
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Scripting languages
- Ansible, Puppet
- Certificate Management
- SFTP / FTPS / Host to Host connectivity / EBICS
- IBM MQ
- SWIFT, MT/MX, ISO20020
- Flair for detecting errors and solving issues and supporting mindset
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work remote / in a virtual setup with regular office presence
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- At least Upper-Intermediate level (B2) of English, any other language is a plus
- Open-minded, inclusive and willing to contribute in an international setup
- Willingness to participate in a shared rotating on-call service.
- Trainings and certifications (e.g. ITIL, Microsoft, RHEL, SWIFT)
- Industry know how in banking (financial messaging)