Banking Specialist - Corporate Actions Pre-Processing team
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Your team, Global CA Pre-Processing Voluntary, is located in Bioggio and is responsible for the set-up and notification to eligible clients of eligible corporate action events.
You will be part of a global department located in 3 different regions (Germany (Berlin, Düsseldorf), Switzerland (Zürich, Bioggio) and Singapore) which is responsible for managing Corporate Action business/processes (Announcements, Instructions and Payments).
- Analysis of Custodian’s MT564/568 swift messages
- Set-up of Corporate Actions events
- Notifications in various languages to end-clients of the banks for elective corporate actions events
- Resolution of client’s inquiries
What you need
- German language
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Full flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Capability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
You will get extra points for the following
- Know-how in the Corporate Actions area (both voluntary and mandatory events) is considered as a strong plus
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System
- Knowledge of additional languages
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.