Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you'll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Senior Field Clinical Research Specialist Switzerland
A Day in Life
- Providing field support for various clinical research studies by selecting sites, performing activation duties, setting up protocols, providing training, helping to enroll participants and supporting cases.
- Utilising clinical research in site needs.
- Gaining and maintaining knowledge of clinical sites in a given geographic area.
- Providing continuous communication to in-house clinical trial leaders regarding the status and performance of multiple studies.
- Assisting with overall successful conduct of assigned clinical studies.
- Identify and mitigate quality risks and issues for assigned clinical studies.
- Assisting in control of device allocation, distribution and reconciliation.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 4 years of experience in clinical research/clinical (e.g., field clinical research/clinical specialist/field clinical engineer) or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research/clinical (e.g., field clinical research/clinical specialist/field clinical engineer).
- Proficiency in French, German, and English.
Nice to Haves
- Good Clinical Practice and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials.
- Medtronic or within the medical device industry.
- Management of clinical devices.
- Cardiovascular/cardiac rhythm management device training (e.g., pacemakers and defibrillators).
- Certification from a Clinical Research Association.
What we offer:
Careers That Change Lives
Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals, and patients in approx. 160 countries. At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations.
In this exciting role as the Senior Field Clinical Research Specialist, you will be responsible for clinical trial site management, case coverage, and clinical trial data tracking. This is field based, customer - facing position. You will be the "front line" of Medtronic clinical study conduct at the site level, forming customer relationships that will ensure studies are conducted effectively and efficiently, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Ability to travel up to 75% in EMEA
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also, a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment.
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results.
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance.
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract.
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (Medtronics' global recognition program).
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!