Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Digital Product Manager
Digital Agriculture Product Manager
- We empower our product teams to solve hard problems - from both our customers and our business - and to create solutions that our customers love, and yet creates value for our business. As part of the global product team, you will collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to discover effective solutions and work together to deliver those solutions to market. Close collaboration with the local commercial teams is also vital; understanding constraints and objectives from a business perspective, in order to make balanced judgements and decisions.
- A core element of this role will be supporting the introduction and expansion of Cropwise products across the EAME market, working with product and commercial teams to find product market fit and maximizing the commercial value of our CP/SE business.
- Craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers.
- Deeply comprehend and embody the voice of the customer.
- Product Discovery & Development: Gaining a true understanding of our customers; their challenges and goals, gathering valuable insights to a support customer centric product development approach. Conducting regular experiments with users to test new ideas or functionality and gaining customer feedback throughout the product development process. Develop and 'shape' new features and functionality from concept to customer use. Understand the principles of product design, engineering and marketing within the Cropwise ecosystem. Strive to deliver quality in our Digital products and in all aspects of Product Management.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Working as part of a global product team, ensuring close collaboration with the product management, engineering and design teams is essential. Managing connectivity and communication effectively across multiple time-zones. Collaborating with wider country and regional teams to maintain alignment with commercial objectives.
- Stakeholder Management: Clear communication of the product vision, status and development timelines to ensure expectations are managed effectively. Regular communication of key successes and challenges with local and regional stakeholders to ensure visibility and to gain support where necessary. Attendance at local and global digital events to create awareness of Cropwise and...
- Good knowledge of the agricultural industry, preferably with direct experience. A technical background in computer science/engineering (or similar) is preferable
- 2-4 years working in a technology-based role either as part of a product team, business analysis, user research, or technical tech sales. Direct experience as a product manager for a digital product is preferable
- Holds track record of building and delivering products from scratch to production
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Good understanding of Agile principles
- Experience in direct customer service or support is desirable
- Excellent communication is mandatory. Being able to communicate confidently and effectively your thoughts/ideas in verbal and written form is critical for the role.
- Needs to be motivated, creative, and curious, with a customer-centric mindset
- Can connect and engage confidently with customers to foster collaboration and enable effective product discovery
- Understanding the main constraints and commercial objectives which our main stakeholder/business partners operate in
- The ability to balance a dynamic workload and prioritize effectively
What we offer:
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and environment with an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- Learning culture (Together we Grow) and wide range of training options
- You will profit from an onsite doctor, gym, canteen, and other benefits
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application.
Please be aware that the job title may differ from the position title.
Learn more about our team and our mission.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status