Team Leader (m/f/div.) – Supply Chain Process Experts
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You are the leader of the process expert team in the Accessories Business Unit of the Power Tools Division; headquartered in Solothurn with production & packaging facilities in Europe, North America, Asia and a worldwide distribution.
- Key responsibility is the strategic design of the entire supply chain network, this includes information-&material-flow and the design and execution of the Logistics-Controlling of main SC KPIs (availability, inventory and supply chain costs); ensuring that key processes are executed well based on documented and trained processes
- Key task is to drive continuous improvement of the supply chain processes such as S&OP, the global transport-mgmt. process, demand-/inventory-management, procurement, Launch & Phase-out Management, Overstock Management and Portfolio Complexity Reduction
- You derive roadmaps, monitor the project portfolio and lead them to a successful implementation of new standards in the operational units
- A close exchange of information with the plants and other departments like Sales/Marketing, Purchasing, Finance, Quality and TAX as well with the Bosch central functions is key
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the Supply Chain area, preferably in a FMCG company
- Exceptional analytical and process skills, strong affinity for numbers; experienced within IT-Projects
- Extensive interest in leadership and management experience, being able to reconcile conflicting goals with the best overall outcome for Bosch
- Takes initiative and works independently with entrepreneurial spirit
- Good team player in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness, solution oriented and collaborative
- Fluent English and good German skills, willing to travel (appr. 20%)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Power-BI, BOT) and lean management methods