Scientific Project Manager, 80-100%
DEPARTMENT: Contract Research Operations
COMPANY: Biognosys AG
LOCATION: Wagistrasse 21 | 8952 Schlieren | Switzerland
CONTACT: Arina Klein, (HR Specialist) | Telephone: +41 44 244 50 18
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery?, TrueTarget?, and TrueSignature? platforms and flagship software Spectronaut?. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys' unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys' service offering includes discovery proteomics (DIA-based), targeted proteomics and drug target deconvolution (based on the proprietary LiP-MS technology). These technologies are applied in contract research projects for pharma and biotechnology companies and you will be involved starting from project design all the way through final report presentation to our customers. Together with a strong team of dedicated scientists, you make Biognosys' next generation proteomics technology available and actionable for the pharma and biotechnology industry.
- Provide scientific expertise in proteomics for customer consulting during project setup
- Lead and manage contract research projects
- Supervise sample processing
- Hands-on LC-MS/MS data acquisition, data processing, analysis and interpretation
- Contribute to development of data analysis workflows
- Report, present and discuss results with the customer
- Engage and build a successful relationship with the customer
- PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or other life sciences
- Minimum 3 years experience in proteomics including mass spectrometry and HPLC is a prerequisite
- Experience in data handling and interpretation of proteomics data
- Experience with advanced data analysis tools (R/R-Shiny, Python) and machine learning approaches to interpret proteomics data is a plus
- Business-minded, self-motivated, analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude, independent working style
- Solid computer skills including MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast growing and internationally acting company that offers the opportunity to grow together with us in a promising and innovative market.